Adapted and modified from Share Our Strengths, Cooking Matters™
- 1 16 ounce package whole wheat pasta
- 1 bag frozen vegetables such as broccoli or snow peas
- ¼ cup peanut butter thawed
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 tsp sugar
Cook pasta according to package. Make sauce and veggies while pasta cooks.
In bowl, combine peanut butter and warm water. Stir into a smooth, thin sauce.
Add soy sauce, vinegar, and sugar to bowl. Mix until sugar dissolves.
Prepare veggies according to package.
Pour peanut sauce and veggies over cooked, drained pasta. Toss to combine.
Serve warm or cold.