Our Mission Statement
The East Texas Food Bank exists to fight hunger and feed hope in East Texas.
Our vision is a hunger-free East Texas.
By The Numbers
- 20,900,000 – Meals provided to hungry East Texans in FY2018.
- 6th – Texas ranks sixth in child food insecurity, according to the Feeding America.
- 26 – Number of counties in East Texas we serve.
- 200 – Number of partners and feeding programs we provide food for.
- 473,000 – East Texans who are “at-risk of hunger”, according to the American Communities Survey.
- 1 in 4 – East Texas children are food insecure.
- 1 in 5 – East Texas adults are food insecure.
- 82,000 – Households that are served by the East Texas Food Bank.