3 Can Chili
Recipe/Image Source: myplate.gov
Keyword: Entrée, Soup
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 2 tbsp Chili powder
- 1 15 oz. can “no salt added” beans
- 1 15 oz. can “no salt added” corn
- 2 15 oz. cans “no salt added” chopped tomatoes • ½ tsp salt
- Optional: 1 pound lean ground beef turkey, or chicken, cooked
- Any leftover chopped veggies onion, bell peppers, carrots, garlic
Pour undrained cans, spices, and veggies of choice into large pan on medium-high.
Brown meat on skillet (if using). Once brown, add to pot and simmer for 15 minutes.
Serve with cornbread, brown rice, or whole wheat noodles
Make a double batch and freeze for later!