Image Source/ Recipe Source: www.foodhero.com
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano or basil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 4 small zucchini, sliced crosswise.
- 1/2 cup sliced thinly or chopped small, red or sweet onion
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Wash hands with soap and water. Gather ingredients together on a clean surface.
Mix oil, lemon juice, oregano or basil, salt and pepper together in medium bowl.
Add zucchini, onion and cheese. Mix gently. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
• Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Freeze extra lemon juice to use later.