Chickpea Peanut Butter Cookies
Recipe Source/Image Source: www.theendlessmeal.com
Servings: 28 cookies
- 1 14 oz can of chickpeas drained and rinsed (or 1 3/4 cups of cooked chickpeas)
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup agave maple syrup, or honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup brown sugar optional: for more sweetness
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
Add drained chickpeas and honey or maple syrup to a food processor or high-powered blender (don't use a regular blender) and blend until smooth. Transfer to a medium-sized bowl.
Add all remaining ingredients and mix until thoroughly blended. The batter will be sticky, don't worry.
Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool for 10 minutes.