- 1 (14 oz) can salmon, remove skin and large bones
- 1 slice bread, torn in small pieces substitute for 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp light mayonniase substitute for plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 egg beaten lightly
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup carrot, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped finely
In a medium bowl break up the salmon into small pieces.
Add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
Lightly press about 1/2 cup of the mixture into a 3-4 inch patty that is about 1 inch thick. Repeat to make 4 patties total.
Lightly spray or oil a large skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add the patties and cook until they are golden brown, about 5-7 minutes per side.