- 1 3/4 cups pureed pumpkin cooked
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup chocolate chips or raisins
- 1 cup chopped walnuts optional
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix pumpkin, brown sugar, eggs, and oil until smooth.
Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl then add to pumpkin mixture. Add raisins/chocolate chips and nuts.
Drop by teaspoonful on greased cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes until golden brown.