Salmon Pasta Salad
Adapted and modified from Share Our Strengths, Cooking Matters™
- 1 can salmon drained, bones and skin removed
- ½ bag (8 oz) whole-wheat Rotini, cooked
- 1 ½ cup cherry tomatoes or 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 small onion chopped
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup lemon or lime juice
- 1 garlic clove or ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 head lettuce torn
Toss the pasta, salmon, tomatoes, onion in a large bowl.
Mix in oil, lemon or lime juice, and garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and chill for 15 minutes. Serve over lettuce.