Marketing and Communications Director
The Marketing and Communications Director is responsible for leading the marketing, communications and public relations activities. This includes media relations, social media, direct mail campaigns and public sector programs. Strong focus will be placed on the development and implementation of an annual marketing and communications plan and maximizing existing campaigns and events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of five years successful marketing/communications experience in non-profit organization.
- Solid track record with progressive management techniques and motivating employees.
- Excellent writing and composition skills including ads, copy, and business correspondence and presentations.
- Interpersonal, organizational and client service skills required.
- Integrated and familiar with the East Texas community.
- Technologically proficient with ability to quickly learn new software systems.
- Specific knowledge of client databases & inventory software a plus.
- Self-starter, self-directed, with strong analytical, technical, and time management skills.
- Ability to collaborate with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Spanish speaking strongly desired.
A competitive benefit package is included.
Submit a cover letter and resume, including salary expectations to:
Human Resources Director
Equal Opportunity Employer