Donor Relations Coordinator
The primary objective of this role is acquire, cultivate, renew, and upgrade individual donors through portfolio creation, management, donor recognition strategies, and cultivation events and activities. Under the leadership of the Development Director, the Donor Relations Coordinator collaborates with other Development Staff to support the overall donor pipeline strategy.
- Serve as the coordinator for contributions at all giving levels with activities to include prospect research, wealth screening, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship; Develops portfolios under supervision of the Development Director
- Collaborate with Development Director and CDO to support overall individual giving pipeline
- Assist Development Director with direct response administrative tasks including, but not limited to, tracking project/campaign results against revenue goals and producing accurate and timely reports
- Develop meaningful donor stewardship experiences through gift acknowledgement letters, welcome packets, reports, phone calls, thank you notes and other touchpoints; Integrate other key staff in thank you/recognition calls as appropriate, arrange and support donor visits and calls as appropriate
- Prepare written communications to donors and prospects, provide donor assistance to inquiries, and maintain personal contact and good relationships with donors through timely and polite communication
- Work with Database team and other staff to optimize use and maintenance of database for gift recording, processing, tracking, acknowledgement and reporting purposes
- Respond with urgency and respect to the needs and requests of others, internally or externally, and ensure a high degree of customer service when responding
- Comply with all personnel policies
- Additional duties as assigned
- College degree in relevant field preferred
- Experience in fundraising and individual giving a plus
- Outstanding written, oral and interpersonal skills; discretion and diplomacy in dealing with the philanthropic sector
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and meet deadlines
- Work cooperatively with other Food Bank staff and volunteers
- Capacity to present a professional demeanor under a variety of conditions
- Night and weekend work may be
- Other duties as assigned by Development Director or CDO
This position works in an office environment but may require local travel, occasional interstate travel, and some weekends.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work to be performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements and conditions.
ETFB offers a competitive wage and benefit package. Submit cover letter and resume:
firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 903-964-5000 ETFB is an Equal Opportunity Employer