ETFB Volunteer Center Dress Code
In accordance with the East Texas Food Bank’s efforts to maintain a positive, safe, highly respected work environment, the following dress code has been established for all volunteers at all times.
If a volunteer has inappropriate clothing, they will be given the opportunity to leave and return wearing appropriate attire.
• No Flip-Flops or Sandals. Closed-toe shoes only.
• Please dress comfortably with socks, pants or shorts pulled up to the hip, T-Shirts without offensive displays. Volunteer Center employees will have final input if nature of display is questionable.
• Ladies are expected to wear appropriate tops that do not expose midriff.
• Men are expected to wear their pants with a belt, pulled to their hip.
• Tank top t-shirts are NOT permitted