Garden Fiesta Tuna Pockets
- 2 5 oz cans of low-sodium tuna packed in water drained
- 1 15 oz can no-salt-added black beans rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup corn
- 1 medium green bell pepper diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 6 inch whole-wheat pitas cut in half
- 1 medium carrot diced
- 1 small red onion diced (optional)
In a bowl, combine tuna with beans, corn, bell pepper, carrot, and onion.
Add in lime juice, vegetable oil, salt, and spices and mix thorougly to combine.
Place 1 cup of the tuna mixture in each pita half.