STORE DONATION/FOOD SOURCING COORDINATOR
The East Texas Food Bank has an outstanding opportunity for a Store Donation/Food Sourcing Coordinator. Make a difference in our communities by networking with retail grocery stores in support of our store donation program. Be an educator and teach store personnel (meat, deli, dairy, bakery, and produce managers, receivers, and store managers) about the program donation guidelines. Participate in store meetings and training sessions. Provide feedback while monitoring and reporting donation progress to store managers, district managers and program coordinators where applicable. Help encourage and reward by managing the donor recognition program.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing preferred
- 3 – 5 years sales experience preferably in the food/grocery industry or equivalent job related experience
- Proficient with MS Office
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Excellent customer service, communication, and relationship building skills.
- Ability to frequently travel throughout East Texas, current valid driver’s license and access to transportation
- Ability to work effectively independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of the East Texas area
- Ability to push, pull, and lift up to 30 pounds
In return for high performance, reliability, a collaborative focus, and a willingness to learn, we offer a flexible and respectful environment that is compassionate and dedicated to our mission. We are recognized for our good stewardship and integrity. A competitive benefit package is included.
Submit your cover letter and resume, including salary expectations to:
Equal Opportunity Employer